Man taken to hospital in St. Boniface blaze

Global News

WINNIPEG – One man has been taken to hospital in unknown condition after a fire tore through a home on the 300-block of Enfield Crescent near Marion Street.

Paramedics could be seen pulling the man from the basement as smoke billowed from the 2-storey home.  Crews performed CPR on the man for a number of minutes before being taken away in an ambulance.

No word yet on what sparked the fire.

View original post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s